This project is not for the novice! Hard to believe these are made out of large paperclips! As the created admits there may be a cheaper or better way to do a few of these things so use your imagination. Full Tutorial Here.
– Large 2″ Binder Clips
– 1″ Poster Strips
– LED lights of your choice (Buy-LEDs-Online.com or multiple other web-based supplier)
– CR2032 Lithium Batteries (Buy-LEDs-Online.com)
– 3/8″ Polypropylene Rod (US Plastics or other plastics retailers)
– 1/16″ Acrylic sheet, Precut into 3-1/4″ x 2″ Rectangles (Ridout Plastics or other online plastic retailer)
– Printer Paper
– A clamp
– A drill
– A Dremel rotary tool or Dremel Engraver
– #11 Drill Bit ( 4.8514mm .191″) OR a close equivalent.
– A file
– A printer
– Tubing Cutter or other cutter
– Metal Cutting Blade from a Reciprocating Saw
Cost: About $1.25 ea.
Photography & Project: by JerseyJ