For the music lovers! This is the cutest thing I have every seen in the form of a pinata.
- Over sized balloons
- Music sheets
- Love notes
This project is pretty straight forward:
- Blow up the balloon
- Cut newspaper into strips. Soak newspaper strips in water and glue, then cover the entire balloon
- After the balloon dries, cover it with the music sheets
- Cut a small hole into the side of the pinata and put aside
- Cut a small hole into the top of the pinata, insert a rope it and pull it through the hole you created, tie a knot bigger than the hole at the top. This will secure it to hang.
- Put in love notes
- Reattach the cut out piece and cover it with music sheets.
That’s it! It’s ready to hang.